Name of the school: Colegio Sagrados Corazones
Schools from Peru
These children are studying at different schools: Colegio Santa Rosa, Colegio Divina Misericordia, Colegio Túpac Amaru and Centro educativo 6025 – Hogar Policial Villa María del Triunfo. What they have in common is that all of them live in a very poor neighbourhood in Lima city. Playful Architect project can also help children in bad economic conditions to have an opportunity to express their artistic capabilities and get the feel of architecture.
Education: Architect Javier Artadi, Niňachay
Theme of the lecture: Baroque through the eyes of children
Children involved in the project:
Brisa Hinostroza, Abel Raymundo, Ruth Vega, Fabricio Chchon, Yadira Salvatierra, Susan Quispe
Labels of the childrens works:
- Monastery of San Francisco, Brisa Hinostroza, 11 yrs.
- Monastery of San Francisco, Abel Raymundo, 11 yrs.
- Monastery of San Francisco, Ruth Vega, 10 yrs.
- Monastery of San Francisco, Fabricio Chchon, 10 yrs.
- Monastery of San Francisco, Yadira Salvatierra, 12 yrs.
- Monastery of San Francisco, Susan Quispe, 11 yrs.
Photos from the school: