Name of the school: Elementary School Centro Montessori Padua
Principal: Insegnante Francesca Schiavon
Our Montessori Elementary School is located in the centre of Padua city. It is made up of 7 classes, divided according to age. The school building has recently been reconstructed to comply with all the regulations, and it is situated in a beautiful park.
The purpose of our elementary school is to organize learning trips that take into account the peculiarities of each child in terms of the cognitive style, cultural background, difficulties, potentials and resources. The knowledge must be a field of interaction between those who need it, as a source and means for building their own autonomy and identity (children), and who know and can arrange the ways, paths and environments to enable this construction.
Theme of the lecture: English, mathematics, history, geography and science in images
Children involved in the project (4th class):
Almasi David, Bellesso Giada Letizia, Bellesso Soléa Josefina, Braggion Carlotta, Brena Luca, Chiovato Andrea, Cortese Laura, De Checchi Laura Vittoria, Dupon Leonardo, Grazia Matilde, Lucietto Vittoria, Petrillo Anita, Rogora Daniele, Rossi Elisabetta Letizia, Rossi Grabriele, Varagnolo Pietro, Zacchello Pietro, Zoso Anna
Labels of childrens works:
- Chiesa della Salute di Venezia, Leonardo Dupont, 10 yrs.
- Chiesa della Salute di Venezia, Braggion Carlotta, 10 yrs.
- Chiesa della Salute di Venezia, Zoso Anna, 10 yrs.
- Chiesa della Salute di Venezia, Brena Luca, 10 yrs.
- Chiesa della Salute di Venezia, Rogora Daniele, 10 yrs.
- Chiesa della Salute di Venezia, De Checchi Laura, 10 yrs.
Photos from the school: