Town, State: Plasy, Czech Republic
School name: Elementary and secondary school ZŠ Plasy
Headmistress: Mgr. Jana Průšová
Teacher: Mgr. Hana Škopová
Phone No.: +420 737 00 031
Information about the school:
The pupils from the class 4. B (4th grade of elementary school) joined the Playful Architect project with interest. They go to a medium-sized school with a family resembling atmosphere. The school building is located in the quite part of town and is surrounded by nature. 240 pupils are being educated, for whom the school organizes many interesting events that are beyond the school’s program. The school also cooperates with other schools in the town and its vicinity.
Lecturers: Kristýna Koderová, Centre for Building Heritage in Plasy; Mgr. Monika Tuková, Plasy Monastery
The topic of the lecture: Baroque monuments in Plasy (convent building, granaries, farm courtyard)
The participating children (class 4. B):
Addouche Patrik, Brettl Jakub, Bundová Sandra, Černý Jan, Eschnerová Viktorie, Hübnerová Vanessa, Krejčí Jan, Nováková Kateřina, Pácl Vojtěch, Pašková Nikol, Topinka David, Unatinský Jan, Urbanová Nevena, Vitoušová Karolína, Zábranský Matěj
- The farm courtyard – Plasy Monastery, Nikol Pašková, 10 years old.
- The chapel of St. Benedict – Plasy Monastery, Vanessa Hübnerová, 10 years old.
- The convent building, Plasy Monastery, Matěj Zábranský, 10 years old.
- The brewery– Plasy Monastery, Jan Unatinský, 10 years old.
- The brewery – Plasy Monastery, Karolína Vitoušová, 10 years old.
- The church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary – Plasy Monastery, Kateřina Nováková, 10 years old.